Liposomal Zinc Spray
Zinc (liposomal), oral spray.
- Good for skin, hair and nails
- Excellent absorption (liposomal)
- Best price!
- timelapse Tarneaeg 1-3 tööpäeva
- local_shipping Tasuta tarne alates 29€
Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system. Zinc helps keep skin and hair healthy. Pineapple-flavoured oral spray with 125 sprays!
What does liposomal (liposomal form of zinc) mean?
Liposomes are microscopic spheres of phospholipids that are stable in water and may contain both water-soluble and water-insoluble substances, such as vitamins.
Liposomes are similar in structure to cells, making them extremely useful tools for efficient delivery of many different nutrients.
- Regardless of which substance is encapsulated in the liposome, there is reason to expect its excellent absorption into the blood (Ling, 2006).
- In addition, liposomes protect encapsulated substances from being digested and decomposed.
- In addition to encapsulated substances, lipids also have a clear extra value in the form of the liposome membrane.
- In most cases, liposomes contain large amounts of phosphatidylcholine (PC), which is a potent antioxidant and plays an important role in the nucleus and membrane metabolism of human cells (Das, 2007; Albi, 2008).
- In addition, but not least, the ability of liposomes to transport their contents directly to cellular organs, such as the mitochondria (Yamada and Harashima, 2008), the cytoplasmic network, or even the nucleus (Rawat, 2007), may result in healing effects.
The efficacy of liposomal formulations is even easier to understand given the slow absorption and low bioavailability of traditional oral pills / capsules. The low bioavailability and slow absorption of many nutrients have been clinically documented (Williamson and Manach, 2005).
What are the symptoms of zinc deficiency?
- Slow healing of wounds
- Decreased sense of taste and smell
- Loss of appetite
- Decreased alcohol tolerance
- Weakened immunity - high incidence of viral diseases
- Problems with eyesight or even loss of vision
- Dry or flaky skin
- Weak nails and hair loss
Who is more likely to have a zinc deficiency?
- Pregnant women and young people in growth spurt
- People with high physical activity
- People who drink alcohol regularly
- People with kidney and liver problems
- People with inherited low zinc levels
Zinc is involved in:
- The activation of more than a hundred enzymes cell growth and healing of wounds hematopoiesis
- growth and development of the body
- the synthesis of proteins, sperm and DNA
- immune system
- ensuring the normal functioning of the sense of taste and smell and the metabolism of other micronutrients.
Zinc acts as an antioxidant, participates in the synthesis, storage and release of insulin, and affects the functioning of thyroid hormones. In the absense of zinc, the performance of all these and many other important functions deteriorate. As the body does not have a special system for storing zinc, it is necessary to ensure sufficient zinc uptake with daily food to maintain stable levels.
Use: The recommended daily dose for an adult is 4 sprays a day to the mouth or to the inner side of the cheek. Shake well before use!
Active ingredients in one dose (4 sprays): zinc: 5 mg (50% NRV*), vitamin D: 20 μg (400% NRV*), vitamin B6: 1.4 mg (100% NRV*), vitamin E : 4 mg (33% NRV*), Vitamin C: 20 mg (25% NRV*). NRV* - Daily reference intake for adults Ingredients: water, thickener: xylitol (birch sugar) and xanthan gum; concentrated natural apple juice (8%), sodium L-ascorbate, SunActive® Zn (maltodextrin, zinc oxide, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, emulsifier: hydrolysed soy lecithin), D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, cholecalciferol, natural pineapple flavour, pyridoxine hydrochloride, acid: citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate.
Preservation: Store in a dry place at room temperature (not above 25°C) away from direct sunlight. Shelf life after opening: 3 months.
NB! Food supplements do not replace a varied diet! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Keep out of the reach of children! Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product! Also suitable for vegatarians! Free of gluten, gelatin, alcohol, lactose, artificial colours and flavours!
Net volume: 25 ml