Black Chokeberry Tablets
Black chokeberries are rich in minerals, such as iodine, which is significant for regulating the functions of the thyroid.
- timelapse Tarneaeg 1-3 tööpäeva
- local_shipping Tasuta tarne alates 29€
Nothing in our plant kingdom can compete with the amount of vitamin P in black chokeberries. According to various sources, the berries include 2000-4977 mg% of vitamin P. Therefore, black chokeberries are especially good for blood circulation, strengthening and dilating blood vessels, lowering blood pressure and strengthening the heart. Black chokeberries are rich in minerals, such as iodine, which is significant for regulating the functions of the thyroid. In traditional medicine, black chokeberries are especially well-known for helping to dilate blood vessels and lower blood pressure.
Ingredients: dried black chokeberry (Aronia prunifola) powder 67%, microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent), 32,7%, magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent) 0,3%.
Directions of use: 2-3 tablets 3 times a day with food. Tablets are tasty, and can be chewed or swallowed.
Nutritional information (Nutrient Reference Value), 1 tablet: dried black chokeberry powder 407,5 mg
* Food supplement is not used to replace a varied and balanced diet.
* Food supplement does not replace a healthy diet.
* Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
* In case of allergies to any of the ingredients, do not use this product.
* Keep out of the reach of children!
Net weight: 60g / 80±2pcs.
Storing: at room temperature, in a dry area.